In all our production centers we have implemented initiatives aimed at the commitment to counteracting the effects of climate change, focused on energy savings, rationalized water use and improved quality, and the efficient use of resources and waste management.
- Use of efficient energies: Ventilated faÃ§ade programmed lighting and lighting sensors; air conditioning at 21ÂºC; renewal of lighting moving to low energy consumption (rolling shutters, exterior slats, exterior light); solar panels.
- Gradual change to LED bulbs which will reduce energy consumption by 60,93%.
- Division of a transformer for better efficiency.
- Installation of measures to reduce greenhouse gases: Environmental ISO.
- Furniture: use of 50 cardboard chairs and recycled wood tables.
- Savings of river water for use in emergencies
- Ground rubber instead of lawns to rationalize water use
- Efficiency measures for logistics operations: reduction of pollution due to supplierâ€™s proximity.
- Origin of raw materials and finished products: obligatory compliance with REACH and European regulations by all suppliers; material audits; visits by technical staff to suppliers.